Moderator: Staff

By Evelyne Wolfhardt

Name: Evelyne Wolfhardt
Height: 5'7
Personality: Silent, Reserved, Kind
Nationality: Japanese (Speaks fluent English)
Weapons: Laser Sniper Rifle
Residency: Isolated cottage in the forest (Unknown Country)
Orientation: Bi-sexual
Hobbies: Long nature walks and Meditation

When she was a child, you could always find Evelyne walking in the gardens of her home town, smelling the flowers, interacting with the animals, and greeting everyone. She enjoyed her quiet and peaceful life. Good education, loving family, and good neighborhood. However, this changed when her family was assassinated when she was out buying ice cream for her and her brother at home. When she returned, the house was empty aside from the living room, where the bodies of her parents and brother lay on the floor. Ever since, she has vowed to find whoever did this to her, but she never let it take over her life. She has taken up the occupation of Assassin, as she wanted to defend herself and be able to fight, yet she keeps this a secret.

Under the shell of a kind and quiet soul rests a vengeful spirit in search of her family's murderer. Do not be deceived, as that will be the last mistake you ever make.
Last edited by Evelyne Wolfhardt on Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Evelyne Wolfhardt
I had the feeling that would be pointed out. ^^

Thanks.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!